We offer many different training formats
We offer training in a number of different formats including personnel development, initial ABA team training, and continuing education.
One of our experienced trainers may be hired for ½ day, full day, and multi-day training. Post-training, hands-on training, and performance feedback sessions are all available following initial training. Training on any topic can be developed upon request at no additional charge.
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Using ABA to Teach Children with Autism
- Using ABA to teach new skills
- Using ABA to decrease challenging behavior
- Addressing Maintenance and Generalization with ABA
- Introduction to Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA)
- Introduction to Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Writing Measurable Goals and Objectives
- Progress Monitoring: Collecting, Graphing, and Using IEP Data
- Introduction to Toilet Training
- Introduction to Behavioral Feeding Intervention
- Introduction to Positive Behavior Supports
- Communication Intervention Strategies
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Strategies
For a list of upcoming Continuing Education courses click the button below.